Our hope is that you are able to connect each week to our church services, but we understand that sometimes life gets in the way. If you miss out, feel free to click on the sermons below to stay connected. If one specifically ministers to you, share our website with someone you feel might be interested, so that they can connect with God's Word also.
After catching up with the sermon, take your experience one step further by engaging with our Discipleship Moment. The Discipleship Moment is a downloadable resources that will challenge you to have an ongoing discussion about this each sermon and put God's truth into practice in your daily life.
- Better schools, better jobs, better parks, better friends, lower crime. We all long for better communities to live in, better communities to raise our kids in, better communities to exist. The truth is that it takes more than longing; it takes more than hope. Real action is required. Journey with us through the book of Acts as we see how the early Christians radically impacted their communities for God's glory.
- Come back to reconnect with the Christmas spirit this December, as we study the book of Luke and see how your favorite Christmas traditions connect to Luke's detailed account of Christ's birth.
- What happens when lives are transformed? Interact with these five conversations with a real Christ and real people and see how your life can also experience transformation.
- We all want transformation, but the real question is where do we find? Connect with this series to begin your journey towards transformation.
Promises for times of change
- No one wants change, but we also don't want things to stay the same. Change is a natural and important part of life. In fact, all of the best things in your life have come from change. Get connected to this series to help you navigate change God's way.
Looking at Legacy (Pastor Bill's Last Sunday)
- In the Christian faith, we have had a lot of heroes that have led the way, but you have probably also interacted with someone who has changed your life. Join us for this one day event as we celebrate the retirement and legacy of Pastor Bill has he closes this chapter in his ministry at New Life.
proof & promise
- Do you promise? This is a question that kids often ask their parents. They want proof that what was said will actually happen. Join us in this series as we navigate God's promises and see how he proves himself to be trustworthy.
Christians are weird
- When normal doesn't work, try being weird. Join us as we travel through 1st John and see how Christians are meant to be a little weird.
*Watch before listening to Christians are Weird: Part 6